A Touch of Class Limousine Service is your one-stop, complete, Casino Charters to Hard Rock Rocksino, Jack Casino, Mountaineer Casino, Presque Isle, Wheeling Downs, Rivers Casino, The Meadows Casino, MotorCity Casino, MGM Grand Detroit, and Greektown casino luxury transportation service. We provide Casino Charters to several other casinos in the Midwest region. We offer great discount packages. Rent one of our fully stocked custom luxury buses or vans today and see for yourself. Watch one of your favorite movies, listen to the tunes or just enjoy yourself on your way to the casino.
Whether you are traveling to New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Michigan, Florida or any of the states in the United States to visit your favorite casino we have the charter solution for you. We have coaches with drivers to accommodate small to large groups.
Looking for a way to raise funds for your non-profit or group? Our Casino Charters Fundraisers provide a fun and different way to raise money for your special cause.
Public Casino Charters Available on Select Dates:
Estimated Start time for Cleveland:
pick-up 7:00AM return by 9:00PM
Estimated Start time for Akron:
pick-up 6:30 AM return by 8:30 PM
Reservations are limited!
Call for complete details
and pricing now!
Casino Packages include:
- Transportation to and from casino
- On-board Refreshment Station stocked with glasses, napkins, and ice.
- Priority drop off and pick up service at main entrance or tour entrance of the casino
- Guaranteed admission into the casino with no waiting in lines
- Automatic approval for the ‘Players Card’ which extends additional group discounts on future trips
- Cleveland to Windsor -3 hours
- Akron to Windsor – 3 hours 10 minutes
- Cleveland to Niagara – 3 hours 30 minutes
- Akron to Niagara – 3 hours 50 minutes
To view our fleet of limousines, party bus, buses, and motor coaches visit “Our Fleet” page for more details.
Casino Niagara is Canada’s newest and best Casino. Opened on Dec 9, 1996 Casino Niagara offers over 96,000 sq. ft of gaming space with a total of 123 gaming tables and over 3000 slot machines.
- Blackjack – 78 tables
- Roulette – 17 tables
- Mini Full Size Baccarat (12 players) – 6 tables
- Baccarat (9 players) – 2 tables
- Mini Baccarat (7 players) – 2 tables
- Caribbean Stud Poker – 6 tables
- Big Six – 2 tables
- Pai Gow Poker (Chinese Poker) – 4 tables
- Farfalle’s – fine dining
- The Market -casual and comfortable atmosphere
- Hard Rock Cafe – up-beat character
- Perks Cafe – a delightful coffee bar
- Food Court. – fast food
Open 24 hours a day, Windsor’s casinos offer a wide range of table games such as Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, and Let It Ride Poker. There is never a dull moment at the tables or at the slot machines surrounding them. If slot machines are more for you, then how about a 25 cent, 50 cent, $1, $5, $20, or $100 slot machine? The variety is limitless and just imagine the excitement! In fact, the slot machines at both casinos pay out an average of $9 million each and every day.
The spicy atmosphere at the Northern Belle Casino is sure to keep your excitement level high as you dance with lady luck all day long. There is no stopping the excitement when you remember the Creole roots of this stationary Mississippi Paddlewheeler docked a short distance from Casino Windsor on the Detroit River. Each of these casinos has several floors for your playing enjoyment, so be sure to take a look around.
General Casino Rules
- You must be 19 years of age or older to enter the gaming area.
- All games must be played with Canadian currency
- Currency exchange is available around the clock
- For U.S. visitors: please note that Canadian immigration may require proof of citizenship. Passport or birth certificate is recommended.
Call us to schedule a reservation today 800-875-7543