Why You Should Hire a Car Service on New Year’s Eve in Northeast Ohio
1) Take the Party with You, Renting professional chauffeured transportation for your New Year’s Eve provides the ability to bring all your friends along for the ride. When renting a limousine or party bus you are able to split the cost between your friends and all enjoy celebrating while heading to each location. Our largest party bus can seat 36 passengers which makes the cost as low as $16.00 per person for a night of fun you’ll always remember!
2) Celebrate the New Year at one of the great local events! Who wants to sit at home on December 31st when you can be out having fun on New Year’s Eve. There are so many great parties going on in Northeast Ohio that you can be part of at great locations like:
- First Night Akron
- Pickwick & Frolic
- House of Blues Cleveland
- Jack Casino
- Hard Rock Rocksino
- ThistleDown Racino
- Bourbon Street Barrel Room
- Lago – New Year’s Eve Soiree
- New Years Eve at WXYZ at Aloft Downtown Cleveland
- Porco Lounge & Tiki Room
- New Year’s Eve at Vosh
- New Year’s Eve Gala on the Nautica Queen
- Improv NYE with John Henton
- Barley House
- The Big Bang Dueling Piano Bar
- New Year’s Eve Gala at the Embassy Suites Beachwood
- Decades and Diamonds at The Vault at the Metropolitan on the 9
- New Year’s Swing Dance Soiree with Red Light Roxy!
- All That Glitters at Music Box Supper Club
- Windows on the River
- Wild Eagle Saloon New Year’s Eve Bash
- New Year’s Eve at East End Restaurant & Bar
- New Years Buffet at Wagner’s
- Cleveland Pops Orchestra
- Cloud Nothings – Beachland Ballroom
And so many many more! What’s great about booking car service is the door to door service so you will be dropped off right at your location without all the hassle of finding and paying for parking.
3) Celebrate the New Year in Cleveland and Akron by creating your own New Year’s Party! Gather your friends and go out on a custom planned evening specific to your group. Go on a Brewery Tour, Pub Crawl, and Winery Tour, hit up the casinos, or just head out to your favorite restaurant for dinner. The great thing is your professional chauffeur will take you where ever the night takes you at the moment you’re ready to go. No waiting for a cab service or paying per stop the night is yours to do as you wish.
4) Drink & Ride! Traveling with a private chauffeured service is truly the only way to legally drink while driving with the confidence that your sober chauffeur will get you to the next destination safely and on-time. Whether you’re booking our point to point service in a Sedan or SUV or an hourly service in a Limousine or Party Bus you are able to enjoy your favorite alcoholic beverage in route to and from your destinations.
5) It’s Cheaper! Hiring a private chauffeur for the night is far cheaper than getting a DUI or worse involved in an accident. These days a DUI can haunt you for years and cost thousands in legal fines and fees. Plus there is the danger of injury, lawsuits, and fatalities caused by having one too many drinks earlier in the evening. Driving multiple vehicles to meet up together with friends involves lots of gas, traffic confusion, navigating to destinations, and parking fees. Then there are taxi cabs and ride-sharing services that mark up the pricing or put surge pricing into place that results in unknown fees and higher pricing an end up being the same if not more than the luxury and convenience of limousine services. Know what price you are paying before the night begins so you have no worries about hidden cost or fees. Then let’s not forget that you save money on high bar drink costs by having your own beverages in the vehicle.
6) Safety & Security!! Safe travel on New Year’s Eve should be a primary concern even if you have not had anything to drink. New Year’s Eve fatalities are twice as likely to happen as any other night of the year. New Year’s Eve is also the most dangerous night for pedestrians to be struck by intoxicated drivers. When hiring a professional ground transportation you will have the security of being dropped off directly at your location so you will not have to walk busy streets or encounter problematic people walking to your destination or waiting for your ride. Then there is the added security of not having your personal vehicle out and about in all the chaos that New Year’s Eve brings.
7) It’s Classy! Ring in the New Year in a luxury Limousine or Party Bus and turn heads as you arrive in style. All our vehicles are newer models and are always set to impress. Our limousines have style, and while you may not have a date for New Year’s Eve, a limo might just help you get one before the night is out. Showing up to an event in a professional chauffeured vehicles say’s “A VIP has arrived” every time!
Turn heads this New Year’s Eve and be the life of the party by booking limousine service with A Touch of Class Limousine Service for all your transportation needs in Cleveland, Akron, Canton, and all other parts of Northeast Ohio.
About A Touch of Class Limousine & Party Bus Services
A Touch Of Class Limousine doesn’t just provide an exceptional Cleveland limousine service—we’re also the largest chauffeured ground transportation service and party bus rental company in Northeast Ohio. In business since 1982, we started as a one-limousine family business that has grown into a highly professional, service-oriented organization.
Click here to get a quote from one of our Reservation Specialist Today!