Arrange for a truly special night for your high school student. Dressed in their formal wear, and ready to celebrate, there’s no better way for teens to get the most from their prom, homecoming, or formal experience. We’ll ensure that the night is special from start to finish as we take them for photos, dinner and then arrive at the dance in a luxury sedan, limo, or party bus. After the celebration, you can arrange an unforgettable nighttime tour of Cleveland or a relaxed ride to the after-party. Don’t worry parents it doesn’t end there, you’ll be happy to know that we guarantee your teen will arrive home safely at the end of the evening. Ride with pride on to the dance knowing that A Touch of Class makes sure all our clients arrive in comfort, style, and safety.
Prom night will be one of those memories you will carry with you for a lifetime! Why leave your evening to chance? Start the party off right by riding in a limousine or party bus equipped with state of the art sound systems, televisions, and specialty strobe & laser lighting. A Touch of Class Limousine Service has escorted thousands of prom goers for over 35 years and had the privilege of serving these same clients for years to come.
Our Chauffeur’s take your child’s prom experience seriously by providing top notch, first class service that will make their evening one of the best in their lifetime. We commit to you that safety and security of your precious cargo is job #1 and will behave in a responsible manner to keep their evening and yours, stress and trouble free.
We can provide transportation from as intimate as a luxury sedan, Cadillac Escalade SUV, standard stretch limousine, super stretch limousine, Mercedes Sprinters, 25 passenger VIP Limousine coaches, 34 passenger Entertainer Limousine Coaches, Mini-tour buses and Motorcoaches. No group is too small or too large. We have the equipment options to ensure a flawless evening.
Contact one of our Prom and Homecoming specialists today to book your prom or homecoming vehicle.
Ph: 800-875-7543 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for Teens for Successful Prom Transportation
- Talk to friends early. The demand for transportation during the spring season can be overwhelming due to proms, graduations and even weddings! Decide early who will be in your group so that you can book your reservations and get the vehicle you want.
- Allow plenty of time for photos. You’re definitely going to want some memories, so plan to meet-up for pre-prom photos at one location. This will eliminate wasting time that can be used for taking pictures and enjoying your friends. You can even ask the driver to position the vehicle to be part of the shot!
- Extend the night. Don’t forget that there is always a post-prom party. Remember to book your ride for a few extra hours to ensure you have time to have a great time! Most importantly, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
Tips for Parents for Successful Prom Transportation
- Download our PROM PROMISE PLEDGE Parental Agreement This is a document that teens sign in agreement of not drinking or taking drugs on prom night. Many reputable llimousinesand chauffeured transportation companies offer this contract as a way to give parents an outlet to discuss the importance of safety on prom night. A Touch of Class believes a special occasion should be remembered for a wonderful time only. We require all prom reservations to have a signed A Touch of Classes Prom Promise on file prior to dispatching our vehicles.
- Give A Touch of Class a curfew. That’s right; the chauffeur will abide by any rules you set forth and will make sure to pick up and drop off your kids at a designated hour and at designated locations only.
- Check with industry associations to make sure the company you choose is reputable. Make sure the company has the right credentials, ask to see a copy of their insurance to make sure they are insured properly.
- Remember to sit back and relax. A Touch of Class Limousine Service hires drivers with proper training and licensing. Our chauffeurs are familiar with carting around excited passengers all day long, so they know how to keep things under control.